Thursday, March 1, 2012

Heart Of Ice ~by Lis Wiehl with April Henry


I must say i've never read a suspence novel where it included the killer so much so this was a new experience. i do like it better if you have to find out who the killer is at the end and i really like books where they make you guess the wrong people and you get a cool surprise. i love reading suspence books more than anything else. i used to read romance books but now i can't stand them not that i'm not a romantist but because i over did it it think but going back to the story the three friends remind me of my friendship with my girlfriends. all so different yet someway the same. great attention to detail and an overall good story but i must say sorry it didn't keep me captivated enough. i'm extreamly fussy with my author and the books i read. i read the first page and if i'm hooked i know i'll like it till the end. i used to be able to read ANYTHING under the sun but now it's hard getting me to read anything with all those addicting computer programs and internet site. i am trying to read more now but i guess we'll have to wait and see. tfl!
Heidi

I review for BookSneeze®

No comments:

Post a Comment